Consulting on the deployment and certification of personal information protection systems
VEAT Law Firm performs consulting services on the establishment of personal information protection systems (ISMS, ISMS-P, etc.) to equip client companies to observe the statutes related to personal information. VEAT Law Firm helps its clients to develop improvement plans based on experience and expertise accumulated over the years by diagnosing and analyzing the legal and technical adequacies of their currently applied privacy policies utilizing VEAT proprietary research methodologies and checklists.
We also strive to upgrade the level of protection of personal information through change management to equip clients to protect the personal information of their employees effectively through training on the statutes concerning the protection of personal information.
VEAT's personal information team consists of IT engineers and IT specialist lawyers. They have successfully performed consulting and counseling on analysis of the relevant statutes and policies, preparation for field inspection, and certification by the government authorities based on their experience in having successfully provided counsel and consulting on diverse civil and criminal cases related to information security.
- Counsel and consulting on statutes related to the protection of personal information
- Review of terms and conditions related to the protection of personal information
- Consulting on the setup of systems for the protection of personal information
- Consulting on inspection of outsourcing service providers' personal information processing
- Consulting on certification of personal information protection systems